“The Colored Conventions and the Carceral States,” coloredconventions.org.
“The Fight for Black Mobility: Traveling to Mid-Century Conventions,” coloredconventions.org, co-curated with Jessica Conrad.
“Black Women’s Economic Power and the 1830s Colored Conventions,”coloredconventions.org.
Contributor and Editorial Work
Proofreader and data visualization contributor: “Before Garvey! Henry McNeal Turner and the Fight for Reparations, Emigration and Black Rights,” curated by Denise Burgher and Andre Johnson, coloredconventions.org.
Proofreader and data visualization contributor: “Stake Claim or Take Flight: The Birth of Southern Conventions After the Civil War“, curated by Eileen Moscoso and Rosalie Hooper, coloredconventions.org.
Editor and data visualization contributor: “Equality Before the Law: California Black Convention Activism, 1855–65,” curated by Gabriel Barrett-Jackson, Emma Cones, Christina Delany, Lindsay Drapkin, Lila Gyory, Sydney Hemmindinger, Rosa Pleasant, Reilly Torres, Victoria Walker, Daniel Waruingi, coloredconventions.org.
Editor, data visualization and research contributor: “Working for Higher Education: Advancing Black Women’s Rights in the 1850s,” curated by Sharla Fett and David Kim in consultation with Kabria Baumgartner, coloredconventions.org.
Editor: “To Stay or To Go? The 1854 National Emigration Convention,” curated by Ashley Durrance, Hannah Harkins, Nicholas Palombo, Leslie Rewis, Melanie Berry, Christy Hutcheson, Eli Jones, and Morgan Shaffer, coloredconventions.org.
Contributor: “Henry Highland Garnet’s ‘Address to the Slaves’ and its Colored Conventions Origins,” curated by Harrison Graves and Jake Alspaugh, coloredconventions.org.
Researcher and map creator: Empire and Suffrage Syllabus, UC Consortium for the Study of Women’s Gender and Sexuality History in the Americas.
Co-creator: Colored Conventions Project Teaching Guides, created in collaboration with Pier Gabrielle Foreman and for CCP digital exhibits:
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Before Garvey! Henry McNeal Turner…”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Black Women’s Economic Power…”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Equality Before the Law…”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Henry Highland Garnet…”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Prosperity and Politics: Taking Stock of Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “To Stay or To Go?…”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?: Black Boardinghouses and the Colored Conventions Movement”
- College/AP Teaching Guide for “Working for Higher Education…”